Each May, EACM highlights the accomplishments of the previous year with a release of an annual report. This birds-eye-view of EACM shows the many ways that our mission impacts the community of Eastern Jefferson County.
These numbers speak for themselves!
- 448 families received Emergency Assistance with water, rent, or LG&E bills, totaling $134,364
- 2,675 food orders were filled, totaling 40 tons of food
- 78% of participants in the Helping Hands Partnership reported a positive change in their financial habits
- 174 students took English classes
- 214 dedicated volunteers gave 9,239 hours serving their neighbors
But sometimes the numbers don't tell the whole story. We see the impact when individual lives are changed, and when people learn they aren't alone.
"[EACM] provided food and helped me to get my money in order & finally get a part-time JOB! Thank you!"
"Thank you for believing in me!"
We celebrate the work in 2017 that brings us closer to the EACM vision of a community where every person is empowered to be fed, sheltered, and safe, and we celebrate the work that continues every day!
Read the full report here:2017 Annual Report
Or watch this video overview here: