Everything you need to know about EACM's 2019 Annual Christmas Store!
Here at EACM, we're preparing for our annual Christmas Store, which provides a shopping experience to members of our Helping Hands Partnership program to help them provide holiday gifts for their families.
Dec. 5-7, 10am-3pm
Dec. 8-10, 10am-6pm
Middletown Seventh-Day Adventist Church
125 Watterson Trail, 40243
Member shopping dates are Dec. 11-13
What items are needed?
Below is a list of donation suggestions. Please note, NEW items only. NO toy guns, food, or stuffed animals, please.
- $20 dollar gift cards: Walmart, Kroger, Target
- Movie gift cards - Tinseltown or Stonybrook
- UK & UofL items
- Tool sets
- Axe gift sets; Cosmetic gift sets; make-up, nail polish, etc.
- Casual wear (no dress clothes)
- Cooking supplies & small Kitchen appliances
- Baby supplies: blankets, crib sheets, clothing, diapers
- Bed clothes (full or queen).
Toys for ages 12 and under:
- Sports balls
- Cars, trucks, etc.
- Lego, Transformers, K’nex
- Guitars, keyboards
- Characters: Disney, princess, superheroes, etc.
- sleeping bags
- baby doll sets
Thank you for helping our neighbors provide presents to their families!