EACM is here to help our neighbors!
We provide emergency food and financial assistance, as well as classes and programming to help build stability and independence. Emergency services are available to qualified residents in the following zip codes: 40018, 40027, 40059, 40222, 40223, 40241, 40242, 40243, 40245. See below for a complete list of our services.
- Emergency Assistance EACM provides financial aid to families facing eviction or utility disconnection.
- Food Pantry EACM is a distribution site for Dare to Care and USDA resources, and helps local families put food on the table.
- Helping Hands Partnership Helping Hands Partnership empowers struggling families and individuals through education, case management, and mentorship as they work toward long-term stability.
- Multicultural Community Services Multicultural Community Services facilitates the immersion and integration of our Multicultural neighbors in the community. Services include English classes, case management, and preparation for citizenship exams.
- Good Start for Kids Good Start for Kids supports parents in providing basic needs to their young children, such as diapers and baby supplies, personal hygiene products, and clothing through size 6.
- Meals on Wheels Every weekday, Meals on Wheels volunteers provide a hot meal and personal contact to our homebound neighbors.
Emergency food is available without an appointment during regular assistance center hours. An appointment is required to receive all other emergency services from EACM.
To schedule an appointment for assistance, or to learn more about EACM services, please call:
502-426-2824 ext 310
EACM assistance center hours
Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Friday - 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
3rd Thursday of each month - Emergency food available 6:00-8:00 pm
EACM is closed Saturday and Sunday.