To schedule an appointment for assistance, or to learn more about EACM services, please call 502-426-2824 ext. 310.
The assistance center is available at the following times:
Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Friday - 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
EACM is closed Saturday and Sunday.
- Emergency Assistance EACM provides financial aid to families facing eviction or utility disconnection.
- The Food Pantry EACM is a distribution site for Dare to Care and USDA resources, and helps local families put food on the table.
- Helping Hands Partnership Helping Hands Partnership empowers struggling families and individuals through education, case management, and mentorship as they work toward long-term stability.
- Multicultural Community Services Multicultural Community Services facilitates the immersion and integration of our Multicultural neighbors in the community. Services include English classes, case management, and preparation for citizenship exams.
- Good Start for Kids Good Start for Kids supports parents in providing basic needs to their young children, such as diapers and baby supplies, personal hygiene products, and clothing through size 6.
- Meals on Wheels Every weekday, Meals on Wheels volunteers provide a hot meal and personal contact to our homebound neighbors.