EACM is here to help our neighbors!
We provide emergency food and financial assistance, as well as classes and programming to help build stability and independence. Emergency services are available to qualified residents in the following zip codes: 40018, 40027, 40059, 40222, 40223, 40241, 40242, 40243, 40245. See below for a complete list of our services.
Request Emergency Assistance: 502-426-2824 ext. 310
EACM assistance hours
Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 2 PM
EACM is closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Emergency Assistance EACM provides financial aid to families who need help with rent, mortgages, or utility bills.
- Food Pantry EACM is a distribution site for Dare to Care and USDA resources and helps local families put food on the table.
- Good Start for Kids Good Start for Kids supports parents in providing basic needs to their young children, such as diapers and baby supplies, personal hygiene products, and clothing through size 6.
- Helping Hands Partnership Helping Hands Partnership empowers struggling families and individuals through education, case management, and mentorship as they work toward long-term stability. Due to Covid19, in-person workshops and classes have been limited, but we are now adding events each month.
- Multicultural Community Services Multicultural Community Services facilitates the immersion and integration of our Multicultural neighbors in the community. Services include English classes, case management, and preparation for citizenship exams. We now offer English classes (ESL) online and in person.
- Home-Delivered Meals (formerly Senior Care Experts) This program provides an affordable meal, home-delivered by volunteers to over 100 vulnerable seniors per day. If meal preparation has become a challenge for you or a loved one, let our team of local chefs prepare them. This program is open to seniors age 60+ as well as those under age 60, with a demonstrated need such as living with a disability.