EACM is here to help our neighbors!
We provide emergency food and financial assistance, as well as classes and programming to help build stability and independence. Emergency services are available to qualified residents in the following zip codes: 40018, 40027, 40059, 40222, 40223, 40241, 40242, 40243, 40245. See below for a complete list of our services.
You can request emergency assistance by calling the number below, Mon-Thur 9:30 am - 1:30 pm. Watch this website and the EACM Facebook & Instagram pages for additional information and changes to services in response to COVID-19.
Call 502-426-2824 ext. 310
EACM assistance center hours
Monday - Thursday 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
We have suspended Emergency food pickup in the evenings on the 3rd Thursday of each month.
EACM is closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Emergency Assistance EACM provides financial aid to families who need help with rent, mortgages, or utility bills.
- Food Pantry EACM is a distribution site for Dare to Care and USDA resources and helps local families put food on the table.
- Good Start for Kids Good Start for Kids supports parents in providing basic needs to their young children, such as diapers and baby supplies, personal hygiene products, and clothing through size 6.
- Helping Hands Partnership Helping Hands Partnership empowers struggling families and individuals through education, case management, and mentorship as they work toward long-term stability. Due to Covid19, in-person workshops and classes have been suspended, as well as attendance requirements. We cannot allow in-person shopping, but pre-bagged food orders are available.
- Multicultural Community Services Multicultural Community Services facilitates the immersion and integration of our Multicultural neighbors in the community. Services include English classes, case management, and preparation for citizenship exams. We have suspended in-person English classes and now offer them online.