Volunteers are the heartbeat of Eastern Area Community Ministries! Last year, over 200 volunteers logged a total of 4,100 hours of service! Some volunteers serve at special events once or twice a year, while others are at the office several times a week.
Whether you are outgoing or prefer to work quietly behind the scenes, you can make a difference as an EACM volunteer!
VOLUNTEER ROLES INCLUDE:
- Food pantry
- Leading a class or workshop
- Home-Delivered Meals delivery
- 1-on-1 mentorship
- Help during special events
- Childcare during women's group
- Greeting and answering calls