EACM Home-Delivered Meals
Prepared by the Kitchen of Masterson’s Catering
Delivered by caring volunteers
EACM's Home-Delivered Meals program provides an affordable meal, home-delivered by volunteers to over 100 vulnerable seniors per day. It is also the only alternative in Jefferson County to the government-sponsored Meals-on-Wheels program for seniors. If meal preparation has become a challenge for you or a loved one, let our team of local chefs prepare them. This program is open to seniors age 60+ as well as those under age 60, with a demonstrated need such as living with a disability.
EACM is proud to ensure that this critical service remains active in Metro Louisville!
Keeping seniors healthy with a good nutrition program is the goal of this program. The importance of maintaining high nutritional standards as we age cannot be overstated! Well-balanced meals are important and will be delivered to your home, eliminating grocery shopping, meal preparation, leftovers, and waste.
Good nutrition is important for all ages, but it is crucial for seniors as they age and their physical capacity declines. Research has shown that when seniors do not eat nutritionally well-balanced diets, they can develop symptoms of serious disease or illness, which can lead to costly health treatment.
EACM Meals Program chefs prepare each meal with fresh ingredients, and with no added salt or sugar. Color in fruits and vegetables is an important nutritional tip used to keep meals healthy.
A caring volunteer will deliver your locally prepared meals to your door!
East Louisville, South Louisville, Old Louisville, Hikes Point, Buechel, Fern Creek, Jeffersontown, Okolona.
- Monday-Friday delivery
- Three options per day: two lunch/dinner options and a breakfast option
- There are no set number of meals you have to order
- Chef-prepared meals from Masterson’s Catering: high quality, nutritionally sound, locally and freshly prepared, low sodium, and preservative-free.
- Plate meals include entrée, vegetables, rice, potato or pasta, bread, butter, and dessert.
- Weekend meals can be ordered for Friday delivery.*
- Kosher meals are not available.
- Volunteers deliver meals directly to your door between 10:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
*availability may vary
- Fern Creek
- St. Matthews,
- Crescent Hill
- Goose Creek
- Upper Brownsboro Road
- Westport Road
- Poplar Level Road
- Preston Highway
- Audubon Park
- Dixie Highway
- Churchill Downs/UofL
- Hikes Point